Sunday, July 5, 2009

whoami?

always in the presence when you stare
cant get enough of it like fresh air.
people wonder why i take it everywhere
they say it belongs in a cupboard under stairs.
i wonder why im always on my peoples mind
and... since when did this become a crime?
i dont think that people realize
but its the reason i say whatevers on my mind.
its just like your underwear
i dont see em but i know their there.
you know its coming for a ride no chair
and its every where i be, so beware.
you'll like me with or without it
but i cant see me without it.
i take it when im up on mars
and its infected my mind call it SARS.
these are not simple rap bars
but can leave your mind encircled in stars.
i guess its something like a rush
or like your very first crush.
no matter how far you tuck
it will always stick out like girls wit big butts.
i know im rude, don't mean to protrude
and i counteract all your attitude.
im always on like the evening news
and i seem to work better when you in the nude.
So you wonder who am i
im the ego of a very special guy.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I love this! Some parts had me laughing lol. This is mad dope tough, for real.

    - Kiara at http://andkiara.com

    ReplyDelete